CAIRN art center
10 montée Bernard Dellacasagrande 04000 Digne-les-Bains
for the attention of CAIRN art center
15 rue de la Grande-Fontaine
OPENING HOURS :
From April to November : Open 7 days a week
from 9 am till 12 am and from 2 pm till 5:30 pm
In July and August : Open 7 days a week from 9 am till 7 pm
Last entry 45 minutes before closure !
The administration stay open all year round.
ADMISSION FEES :
- Access to exhibition space : FREE – accessible to the people with reduced mobility.
- Free parking (limited to the day of the visit and during opening hours).
- The CAIRN art center shop offers a selection of books. In particular, “L’art des parcours”, a guide to 20 contemporary art walks, invites walkers to discover the works produced by CAIRN artists in the Haute-Provence Geopark.
- The art center is located in the heart of the Saint-Benoît park where you can discover the butterfly garden, the Japanese garden, the Promenade Museum (interpretation center of the UNESCO Geopark of Haute-Provence) and the sculptures of 15 artists produced by the CAIRN. More information on the Promenade Museum Website.
- Paid access to the Museum Promenade / Art and Science :
Full price: 8 € /// children (7 > 14 years old): 5 € /// students, teachers, seniors (65 years old and +): 6 € /// children from leisure centers, unemployed people: 3,50 €. The Promenade Museum is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- Staying in Digne-les-Bains :
Tourist Office Digne-les-Bains
Phone: + 33 (0)4 92 36 62 62
Administration : + 33 (0)4 92 31 45 29
Showroom: + 33 (0)4 92 62 11 73
Nadine Gomez, directrice : firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie Michel, adjointe de direction : email@example.com
Clara Chiezal Tamby, communication, education, coordination assistant : firstname.lastname@example.org